Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2019

My Kinda Day

It was second Saturday at Minnesota Marine Art Museum in Winona, Minnesota. For only $1 you can make art, watch art being created, look at outstanding artwork along with guided art tours.



Underwater Dogs artist Seth Casteel has a great sense of humor. He even has two books depicting his dog portraits, of course one is with puppies.
H2OH! is a traveling exhibit of quilts that depict the element of water. One of the prerequisites for artwork at this museum is the inclusion of water as part of the theme. 
Winona artist Julie Johnston demonstrates plein air techniques using pastels. It was a little too cold and sleety outside.
A quick stop in the craft room to make my own piece of art with pulled strings. It's something I've seen on the internet and the results are quite interesting.





My kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...