Followers

Monday, October 4, 2021

Paint out at Kinstone

 Although it was overcast, it was a great day to join the fun at Kinstone's Fall Open House this past weekend. Here's two of the paintings I did plein air I think they're done anyway!

Gate Keeper 8x10

I set myself up close to the music and definitely wanted to feature the beautiful asters that were in bloom.


Family Portrait 8x10

This stone grouping is called the Family with the one in the distance the Traveler.

Prayer Flags by Dorothy
It's a really nice group of people that work and play at Kinstone. One of the other creative souls is Dorothy. I just love her design and aesthetics she incorporates in her prayer flags and stones for sale in the Education Center. I believe Kinstone will still be open as they have some events planned and as the weather holds up. Maybe call ahead before traveling there. Thanks again to Kristine and the people of Kinstone for supporting the arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...