Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Birthday Presents

Not getting older, hopefully getting better as an artist. Time for some inspiration and a little help from my friends.




We visited the Milwaukee Art Museum with a docent tour, enlightening us to many interesting tales about different artists and their works. I left with this little souvenir, a Monet Magnet. It was a toss up between Van Gogh, but since Vince still had two ears it didn't seem realistic. I'm so impressionable.

















A side tour to Lakefront Brewery was hilarious, our MC was Amy Sue and she even crowned me Queen. Must do tour, adults only.

We also celebrated with a Bloody's from Sobelmans, Symphony sounds and finished off my day with a nice dinner with husband and sister.







Some awesome gifts for the artist.

Can't wait to get to try out my new Plein Air umbrella.

Plus a visit to Michael's art store with my gift card.





Actually I never thought I'd make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tonight's the Night-Cribbage Trempealeau Hotel

 Tonight, Thursday, April 18 I will try to defend my title of Cribbage Champ on April 4. Each week a winner is declared and I got pretty luc...