Followers

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Best Present Sharing

It's hard to describe how excited I get seeing my art displayed in people's home.





Shown on the left of this photo are a number of current pieces along side one of my large landscapes done about 20 years ago, from a photo I took 45 years ago. Here's to the past and future.


Thanks Jeanie and Terry
When I see them in a collection, that I didn't anticipate, it amazes even myself that my colors and style are pretty consistent.


Thank Jodi and Les









My artwork does enjoy the company of others, even if Tigger is a bit standoffish, at least to me.


Thanks Lois and Ken

Add caption
I get to adorn a guest room in Asheville. So if you're lucky enough to be invited, do enjoy. It was pointed out the pot on the dresser is also one of my attempts at ceramics in college. Oh my!

Thanks Sylvia and Joe




Hope Bandit enjoyed his portrait.























 

Being the center of attention or even the center of mantle of this fireplace is quite an honor. A girl's best friend, her sister.


Thanks Mary















  Here's man's best friend and favorite sport. A lot of ball chasing behind these scenes.

Thanks John



It's really nice to hang out with other favorites too, like prestigious galleries.

 
Thanks Kalla












This one will be displayed at the upcoming fourth annual Art Dash on March 26, 2020.

A real honor to be part of the fundraiser for the Franciscan Spirituality Center here in La Crosse.

It's titled Horseshoe Falls-Part 2, depicting a Wisconsin State Natural Area in Perrot State Park. This small cove only pours when it rains. It's mossy rock ledges are home to swallows, an intimate place in nature and respite from our busy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Domestic Predation

  Chick Magnet 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   Silent Domestic Predation Silent, because we don’t want to talk about it.  Domestic, ...