Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Plein Air Pains

 Nobody said it was easy.

Marsh Mist 8x10 oil unframed $75
Just when you think you've got the view figured out, the morning fog rolls into the Marsh. So I scrapped the painting I was doing after a couple of hours of waiting. Even though I wasn't at my easel I was being productive by listening to my book, Art and Fear while walking around taking some unusual photos.

 People were still coming out for their walks and I caught this spooky view along the trails and went back to my studio to paint. 

I will persevere and get the nocturne view and finish another one that I started. 

Results to be revealed next week.

 

Inquiries cshoreartworkgmail.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plein Air Pains

 Nobody said it was easy. Marsh Mist 8x10 oil unframed $75 Just when you think you've got the view figured out, the morning fog rolls in...