Followers

Friday, August 28, 2020

Summer Drawing to a Close

Launch at Breezy Point 8x10 
Drawing for the summer has been a highlight to getting out. I visited another artists home and found out she also offers an Air B&B called Breezy Point in La Crosse with a beautiful view of Lake Onalaska. After a morning of drawing I also resumed to painting another image.


Next stop the International Friendship Garden in La Crosse.
 
I set out with my new set of colored markers. Only a 60% off coupon could tease me to go shopping and procure a new art purchase of colored pens. It can be a challenge trying out a new medium, these aren't my favorite, but after sketching for some time I started to get used to them.
 
 
Besides all the flowers and foliage, another artist shared her garden bounty. It was the most perfect tomato.
Riverside Gardens 8x10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feathered Friends not Fashion Accessories

  Do These Feathers Make Me Look Fat? 11x14 cradled panel $275   Fate of Feather Fashionistas Fashion trends in ladies hats and apparel was ...