Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Ready and Waiting

My grand nieces are all ready and now just waiting for the arrival of their baby brother. They're excited to welcome him home sometime in April. They've teamed up to share a room so he can get his rest, which I'm sure he'll need lots of since he's going to have to try and keep up with his amazing sisters.

I added a Wizard of OZ twist to a photo I had of them when we went out for a walk one day. This paintings for the baby's room to remind him he's got these two  looking out for him.

Ready and Waiting 11x14
They sent me their rendition of  Harley the cat and Milo the dog. Thanks for sharing girls, now I have some pets portraits to keep me company.



Happy Valentine's Day

If you love this blog you can get up to date information on recent paintings and my pop up art show details by "Following" this blog. Simply view my blog in the web version ( if you're on your mobile device) and at the top select the blue "Follow" button or you can receive by email by including your address on the right side option, a confirming email with be sent to your inbox. Thanks for joining me on my creative journey.

Next week-Frozen, thawed you'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...