Followers

Friday, October 14, 2022

Falling for the Marsh

I'm still chasing the light. Trying to get out early in the La Crosse River Marsh for some inspiration. The colors are spectacular this time of year but I found out as the temperatures are dropping the mornings are filled with fog. 

Here are some of my latest paintings. These will be framed up for my display at the Gallery at Myrick Park Center. I'll be changing out my current display for a focus on the marsh to coincide with my opening reception on Wed., Nov. 2 from 6-8. Hope you'll join me.


 

Foggy Fall Greetings 8x10 oil

 

Crossing into the Marsh 8x10 oil


Scarlet Creeper 8x10 oil




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feathered Friends not Fashion Accessories

  Do These Feathers Make Me Look Fat? 11x14 cradled panel $275   Fate of Feather Fashionistas Fashion trends in ladies hats and apparel was ...