Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Myrick Park Center Gardens

 I've been trying to continue to paint outside since the plein air festival. It's a hard discipline to master.

 Since I have a show currently at the Gallery in Myrick Park Center, I've been immersing myself with the activities they provide. From Wednesday morning Reptile Roundup to walking around the gardens watching the bees wake up. I'm am not alone out there as I see many photographers positioned to catch birds foraging and the last of insects and butterflies.

Now that the growing season is officially over it won't be long til the fall colors are over too. You may see me this Monday morning as it's suppose to be sunny, I've got to hit the trails before it's done.


Here are some of the painting inspired by the gardens around Myrick Park Center. They will be available to see at my Open House, Wed., Nov. 2 from 6-8 in the La Crosse Room.

 

Myrick Gardens Gardens 11x14 unframed oil will be auctioned that evening to benefit WisCorp

 

 

Natures Classroom 6x8 oil


Garden Golds 6x8 oil

Questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feathered Friends not Fashion Accessories

  Do These Feathers Make Me Look Fat? 11x14 cradled panel $275   Fate of Feather Fashionistas Fashion trends in ladies hats and apparel was ...