Followers

Monday, January 6, 2020

2020 or MMXX

Trempealeau Passage 11x14


Moving into the new year I need to ask myself,

What's Next?

It will be a year of questions and queries on how I develop my art. After a first one hundred paintings in 2019 I'm already at another 28. But whose counting, me of course! I need to monitor and measure my progress or regress which ever the case may be.




Bluffland Bounty 8x10
I've added a variety of sizes to my studio works, going with standard framing sizes of 11x14, 8x10 and 5x7. Since I don't sell my artwork framed, unless in an exhibition, it keeps the price down and everyone has a different idea about framing.
















Wine Time 5x7
I started to do a few groupings of paintings using all the sizes. This posting I've chose several photos from areas around Trempealeau, Wisconsin. The Mississippi River lock and dam and the local Elmaro Winery. 





So the question I pose to those reading this post is-

Does Size Matter? 

Would love to hear your response!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Domestic Predation

  Chick Magnet 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   Silent Domestic Predation Silent, because we don’t want to talk about it.  Domestic, ...