Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Getting My Ducks in A Row

Here's two more for Magic Willows Alpacas in Hartford, WI . Some of her Peking Ducks and Penny the Border Collie who helps out around the place will be joining her herd of paintings soon.
Ducks in a Row 8x10
 
Penny 8x10 
 
 
Now it's time to get my ducks in a row. I've completed another 100 paintings bringing my total body of work to 200. I know there's still room for development and hope to push myself in the coming year. 
 
I can say that I've tried a few new things this past year with incorporating people into my subject matter and even a few self portraits. By far my biggest success has been pet portraits which was launched after participating in the Heart to Heart Pet Life Line Fundraiser for pet portraits.
 
I also finally "did it" with a Plein Air Quick Paint Challenge and have manage to get out there and paint in nature. I tried some smaller 5x7 inch paintings and went big with a Perrot State Park sign. Will see what's to come this next year. Hopefully I'll get to participate in a workshop and increase my skills. 

Now it's time to show off and organize those paintings I still have to sell. Thinking about a outdoor viewing of my paintings in the coming weeks. Something where we can all feel comfortable and safe. Please let me know if you are interested in stopping over by appointment, especially before the weather changes. Leave a message on the post or email me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com.
 
Thanks again for checking into my blogspot.

Colleen

Oh yeah, I found a purdy little kitty portrait to paint. This is Baby who is Bunny (my feral cat) neighbor.


Baby Face 8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...