Followers

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Heartfelt Thanks

I hope this message finds you safe and taking the precautions necessary to protect others. I want to send a big thank you to those that have been so supportive in my creative efforts. From encouraging words, responding with likes and hearts, sharing my artwork with others and of course those that have one of my paintings hanging in their homes.


Bleeding Hearts 5x7 unframed oil on panel


and the winner is Marcia T.

To show my appreciation I want to give away this painting of bleeding hearts. It was a favorite flower my mother would grow in her garden. I am thankful for the time I had with her.

Please join me in giving thanks to someone you are missing this Thanksgiving due to Covid 19 isolation. By email at cshoreartwork@gmail.com, or responding to this blog or comment to this posting. Share your heartfelt thanks and the name of the person who you are unable to gather with this Thanksgiving Day. 

My husband will randomly draw from the responses I receive by noon on Sunday, November 29, 2020. He says that you don't need to be present to win, he's a funny guy. Then I'll ship anywhere in the contiguous United States to the person in your statement, with a message from you. I'll ask for the address when you've won.

Now doesn't that sound like fun! Enjoy, thanks again for reading this blog and stay safe. Colleen Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Domestic Predation

  Chick Magnet 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   Silent Domestic Predation Silent, because we don’t want to talk about it.  Domestic, ...