Followers

Monday, January 17, 2022

Loving It-McGilvray Trail

A special place that connected people long ago. 

Love It- McGilvray Trail

The seven bridges trail starts with this one. A quick trip to the trail in the winter but also to venture around the new property next door.

Mc Gilvray Welcome 8x10 oil

The Stephenson Farmstead. All that remains is a remnant of the windmill. I took liberty of creating a painting from some of the photos of the old homestead to thank the Arnesons for their contribution. This one's for you Dave.

Arneson Gift 8x10 oil

While looking at some of my past photos I tried another one with people. It always seems to add to the story. I think I'm prone to capture fisherman. They stand still longer.


Bridge Over Waters 8x10 oil
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Domestic Predation

  Chick Magnet 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   Silent Domestic Predation Silent, because we don’t want to talk about it.  Domestic, ...