Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2023

A Peak at Kinstone Cats

 I'm ahead, getting things ready for 2023 exhibits. Here's a few that will be on display, unframed, at Kinstone, beginning with their Spring Open House in May. 

 check it out at www.kinstonecircle.com or follow on facebook search for Kinstone

I've been going there for the last couple of years during their open houses in Spring and Fall to paint plein air.When I'm in the studio I paint from photos. Kristine Beck has graciously allowed me to paint from some of her photos. She's a wonderful photographer and has captured so many moments at her place that I would have missed. From the resident cats to the special events she hosts. 

Thanks for sharing and the inspiration of the paintings KB.



Query Stone Perch 8x10 oil photo by KB

Learning the Way 8x10 oil photo by KB

Where'd the People Go? 8x10 oil photo by KB

Inquiries cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...