Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Working on my Grasses

 In anticipation of some of my upcoming shows, I've been focused on the prairies and grasslands in our area. Specifically the Trempealeau National Wildlife Refuge.

I often make it a stop when traveling to Winona or before a visit to Perrot State Park or Elmaro Winery. Each season offers something different in color and texture.

Here;s just the beginning of my studies of this unique landscape that will be featured at my show in June at Elmaro and maybe a few more venues in the next year.

Contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com


Bottomland Grasses of the Refuge 8x10 oil and cold wax

Rolling Grasses of the Refuge 8x10 oil and cold wax

Marsh Grasses of the Refuge 8x10 oil and cold wax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...