Followers

Monday, December 26, 2022

Forward Thoughts 2023

Refuge Prairie 8x10 oil and cold wax

 Reflecting on the past year of painting, I couldn't be more pleased with my progress. Hoping for another year of trying new techniques, joining in community projects and growing as an artist.

I'm already painting for some of my upcoming shows. The plans this new year include displaying at Kinstone beginning with their spring open house in early May and Elmaro Vineyard and Winery for the month of June in the Crush Pad.

 Some of my focus on painting will be incorporating cold wax with oil. Looking forward to taking part of workshops and plein air events as they become available.


Happy New Year to All

Colleen


Inquiries cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...