Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sailing into New Territory

 

Sailing 8x10

A new challenge for me was sailboats on the water. There's something about trying to capture the wind and water.

I found myself visiting Lake Onalaska to watch the sailboats, eventually meeting a sailor who shared their love of sailing.

We connected right away, they also appreciate the arts and trusted me to do these two commissions. Even though I know very little about sailboats they patiently guided me with nuances of water and details.

Captain 11x14
Thanks again for having the faith. Hope your family enjoys the paintings as much as I did painting them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...