Followers

Monday, December 19, 2022

A Few of My Favorite Things

The following are a few of my recent purchases that are making my life as an artist easier, more rewarding and for inspiration. These items gifts to myself would not be possible without the support of people buying my art.Thank you for your support.

Kami's book a learning experience and inspiration

New grey tone markers and the right sketchbook paper

My new blue buggy to haul all my toys

It also compacts

Definitely couldn't live without.


Got the same one as before but now I have a zoom thats works.


Hope you get what's on your list this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...