Followers

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Recent Works at Grounded Patio Cafe-ends August 31

 City Pink in the Alley 11x14 oil framed

 

Artist Closing Reception 

Thrusday, August 31 from 5-7

 

 Thanks you Grounded Patio Cafe

 

 

 Recent Works-is a small collection of paintings that I wanted to frame up and show off. The opportunity presented itself for an opening in August at Grounded Patio, 308 Main Street in downtown La Crosse. Since my paintings are best seen in person, it's a chance to have them viewed. Hope you enjoy.

 Between preparing for my exhibits, I often stray to paint some of my favorite subject matter from the past. Alleys and Animals. The La Crosse downtown alleys have always intrigued me. It helps me to work on my architecture and shadows. Just love the age and texture of the patina of the past.

Patina of the Past 11x14 oil framed

Backyard in the City 8x10 oil framed

 

I was painting early one Sunday morning, thanks to Dylan Overhouse for this photo

 It's been a goal to do birds and animals. I've had to rely on the generosity of local birders to share some of their photos. Birds always seem to be in motion and are hard to capture by camera. Thanks to Bruce Bartel for using his photo for inspiration to paint eagles.

Cartwheels in the Sky 11x14 framed oil $350

Doe-See-Doe 8x10 framed oil $150

just added framed 8x10 oil Working Moms $150


What's for Lunch 8x10 framed oil Sold

Prairie's Edge in the Refuge Set of 3- 8x10 framed oil & cold wax framed $425

 Questions contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Learn more about birds?

Don't miss Stan Tekiela’s presentation,  “Bird Nests: Amazingly Ingenious and Intricate” Stan Tekiela, renowned wildlife photographer,...