Followers

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Holmen Gathering

 It's Kornfest in Holmen. We ventured out for a few ears to find everyone in Holmen (I think) out celebrating. Lots of figures and subject matter to be inspired to paint.

Since I've been working on figures I painted this one of a group of young girls poised to eat their roasted corn. The posture and angles were different than unusual since the art of eating corn on the cob, dripping from butter and only a handle of dried stalk to guide their aim creates a challenge.

Happy Kornfest Holmen

I think this one will be added to my collection of paintings that will be on display at the Holmen Library display case in November.

 

Korn Feast 8x10 oil



Questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...