Followers

Monday, August 5, 2024

More Downtown La Crosse

River Walk 11x14 oil unframed SOLD

Sunsets are always amazing looking across the Mississippi River. My sister in law helped me capture this one. As we walked along the river we both pulled out our cameras. I found out my memory card was missing so I couldn't get the photo but Hen did. Thank goodness since it was gorgeous.
 


Below are a few more of my larger paintings in 11x14 that feature some downtown scenes.

Patina of the Past 11x14 oil unframed $125

City Pink 11x14 oil unframed $125


Slide to Unsheltered 11x14 oil unframed $125

Inquiries cshoreartwork@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I just love your paintings, Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this is from Deb Becker-Galewski

      Delete

Coming Up -Feathered Friends & More at The Nature Place in La Crosse

 Looking forward to having another display of my original oil paintings at The Nature Place in La Crosse. From October through December 2024...