Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Nocturne in the Studio

Heaven Calls 8x10 oil unframed SOLD

 As I mentioned in my last post I wanted to work on my nocturnes. Plein air would be the most challenging and I found out I need a little more tutoring.

I caught the aurora while up at Sugarloaf Cabins and thought it was worth a try in my studio. The colors as some know are amazing. Very unearthly greens with an occasional pink and all the variations in between.

It would have been a real challenge plein air as the sky was changing faster than even clouds move.


Questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com

Happy Birthday Eric

1 comment:

Coming Up -Feathered Friends & More at The Nature Place in La Crosse

 Looking forward to having another display of my original oil paintings at The Nature Place in La Crosse. From October through December 2024...