Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Happy Anniversary AA Arnold Home

Saturday I was invited to join in the 150 Anniversary Celebration of the AA Arnold House in Galesville. They asked me if I'd like to paint the house, I purposefully forgot my ladder so I could plein air instead. Ha Ha.

From the bits of conversation I over heard lots of past family members came to share the day. It felt like a family reunion, lots of laughs and people sharing stories.
 

Anniversary Special 8x10 oil SOLD
Some of the guest would tell me stories of how they used to climb these interesting trees as kids. I think they are cedar and had the most amazing shapes.


Climbing Trees 8x10 oil unframed $50
Thanks for sharing the day cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Up -Feathered Friends & More at The Nature Center in La Crosse

 Looking forward to having another display of my original oil paintings at The Nature Place in La Crosse. From October through December 2024...