Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Spirit Doll

A wonderful afternoon creating my own Nature Spirit Doll at Kinstone in Fountain City. Cher Bunker our facilitator got  the group started and we took off on our own paths. It was wonderful to see the variety of dolls and interpretations. A very personal adventure. My friend and fellow artist Jill joined in the fun. Also met some wonderful expressive women at the workshop. A must do for any creative mind plus no experience necessary.

My Spirit Doll
I brought along a few items from home that I knew my spirit doll would need. Canvas and brush of course. Some body armour for protection ( an drawer pull from my grandmothers chest of drawers). A beaded rock I made in another workshop to keep me grounded and a container for gathering found objects and a girl always needs a little rope just in case.
 
Jill's Spirit Doll

Group Spirit Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holmen Moments opening reception Fri. 13

                Inspired by moments I spent around Holmen during festivities, music in the park, local establishments and other activities. ...