Followers

Friday, July 26, 2024

One out of Three-Soaring Over Riverside the Favorite

I painted plein air this last week in downtown La Crosse. As always I'm attracted to the beauty of Riverside Park.

Here's three paintings, now I have to select one to enter into the Downtown  Art Around coordinated by River City Gallery. Help me pick which one I should enter. Would love the feedback.

River City Gallery at 321 Main Street will have a gallery reception on Friday, August 2 from 4-7. The public is invited and may vote on their favorite image.

 

All were done outside in the moment on location. Thanks to all those who stopped by to see and comment on my progress.

Soaring Over Riverside was the favorite of viewers. Thanks for you input and kind words. Now framed and will be on display starting Friday, Aug.2 at RiverCity Gallery in La Crosse

Soaring over Riverside 8x10 oil framed $150

Morning at the River 8x10 oil unframed $50

Moon Tunes 8x10 oil unframed $50
 Questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Soaring over Riverside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Submit Morning at the River

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning at the River! Love it. Makes me feel like I am there.

    ReplyDelete

Holmen Moments opening reception Fri. 13

                Inspired by moments I spent around Holmen during festivities, music in the park, local establishments and other activities. ...