Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy Fourth

Have a safe and happy fourth of July. My next day to celebrate with painting plein air will be for the 150th Anniversary at A.A. Arnold's East Side Farm in Galesville on Saturday July 27 from 8-4.

 

123 Boom 8x10 oil

It was a real blast painting in the past at the Founder's Day in Galesville.

 Here's some of my paintings inspired by Galesville,

Above the Canon Firing of the 2nd MN Battalion of Light Artillery Reenactment

Below more from Arnold's House and my favorite the Gazebo's in Galesville.

I'll be setting up my easel on the 27th of July plus bringing along my collection of area paintings.


Hanging Out 8x10 oil

Road to Arnolds 8x10

Galesville Gathering 8x10


Arnolds View 8x10
On the Square Galesville 11x14

Marinuka Gazebo 8x10    

Questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holmen Moments opening reception Fri. 13

                Inspired by moments I spent around Holmen during festivities, music in the park, local establishments and other activities. ...