Followers

Monday, February 17, 2020

On Shore- Streets of Guatemala

 
Street Vendor-8x10 
I chose to paint from some of the photos I took while traipsing around Antigua, Guatemala.





The cobblestone streets and ancient buildings caught my attention.There's something about the colors in other countries.


This beautiful Guatemalan lady with her wares greeted passerby's. I hope I did her justice.






Street Ruins-8x10




It was a nice bright day which created great shadows.

Old buildings destroyed by earth quakes and volcanoes wait to be repaired.

I think they are beautiful as they are.










Street Sidewalk-8x10

It was a little easier walking on a narrow broken sidewalk than the cobblestone streets.

However distracted by all the beautiful colors you could end up walking into a gated window that protrude a little to far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cardinals Appear When...

  Messages 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   Cardinals Appear When Angels are Near   Who hasn’t been hopeful after losing a loved o...