Followers

Monday, February 10, 2020

Inspiration Everywhere

Another reason to get up and get creative

The Holland America ship Rotterdam was filled with artwork from paintings of tulips, sea souvenirs and sculptures in every nook. All tastefully decorated.



Greeters of the World Stage








Guards of Guest Services






















I had to walk every stairway and look around every corner so I didn't miss a thing.







I'm a very early riser and often I'd be the only person up in the wee hours. We had 5 different time zone changes and I wasn't going to let a clock tell me what to do.

It gave me the opportunity to pull up a chair anywhere in front of a sculpture and draw to my hearts content.

I don't consider myself a cruise lover but it was very rewarding and comfortable to move about ship and discover areas of creativity.




Stampede to Lido Lunch
Lido Love by the Pool





Flowers for a Friend














Sea Souvenirs













Table Art 1















Table Art 2
















Table Art 3














Main Dining Room

















 I was impressed by all the beautiful seating areas. From Crows Nest loungers, library reading rooms, and cocktail club chairs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Cardinals Appear When...

  Messages 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   Cardinals Appear When Angels are Near   Who hasn’t been hopeful after losing a loved o...