Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

"Life is Better in a Herd"

Adorable Angora-Emma 5x7 
I think we could all agree with Magic Willow Alpacas motto. Here's a few more glimpses into the family farm over in Hartford, Wisconsin.

Proud as a Peacock 8x10

Riddlers' Puzzling Pose 8x10










I think it would be nice to have all these fellow creatures around to talk to and care for.


By the way, Dr. Doolittle books were a favorite growing up.












This pose of Riddler was chosen by Becky of Magic Willow Alpacas because of the most unusual way he is lying down.

I'm sure she sees a lot more of their unique personalities around the farm.



















The above three paintings will join the others soon. Hopefully I'll be able to visit in person this time.



Magic Act-8x10

Trouble 8x10





Part of the Pack 5x7
Trouble's Friend 5x7


1 comment:

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...