Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2020

The Return

Ruby Scout 5x7 
Can't hardly wait until their return. The males come first scouting for springs nectar. It's been a long trip but hopefully worth their while. I'll be putting out my feeder after this week to be sure to welcome them back. Some say a little early but I don't want them to miss my house as their refuge.















Craig's Bird 5x7

On a birding trip to Costa Rica my sister-in-law saw many beautiful hummingbirds among others. With her camera at hand she and fellow travelers caught some great images. The Black-Crested Couquette, their trip leader Craig's favorite. Thanks to Hen and Rose Shea for sharing their photos
Paradise in Costa Rica 5x7 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...