Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Casting Call

A Fun Day
Look what I caught!
Sisters!




Anticipation-It's Harder than You Think 8x10



Always Grace Under Pressure 8x10





















My ulterior motive was to compliment my next painting project. The lure of trying another portrait, lead me to a couple of photos I had of my two beautiful Grand Nieces, enjoying some fishing time with their family. Those around me are often the subject of my work, whether they want to or not.

It's certainly a lot easier to portray a youthful face, than an older adult with so many more lines on their face. I kept the backgrounds more simplified and chose the poses that reflected the intensity of focus on the lines in the water.

They grow so fast and change every time I see them. I hope I captured one day in their lives before they grow up. Of course these are going to Nana and Papa, I figure their mom and dad always get to see them in this time of isolation.



My next project is a bit larger in scale for my favorite park. Details coming up as the project progresses.








No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...