Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Save and Savor

Zeke
During these strange times it good to have projects to do and what better ones that do good.

I just completed my third pet portrait for Heart2Heart Pet Lifeline, a nonprofit that cares about helping companion animals for those that may not have the funding to continue to care for their pets.

So I've gotten to help save while savoring what I like to do most, create art.

Thanks to local artists and the dedication of volunteers at Heart2Heart for including me in your efforts.


Daisy
Oscar

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your art. I've started sewing again during these quiet times and doing a lot of gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Past times certainly come in handy.

    ReplyDelete

Tonight's the Night-Cribbage Trempealeau Hotel

 Tonight, Thursday, April 18 I will try to defend my title of Cribbage Champ on April 4. Each week a winner is declared and I got pretty luc...