Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Capturing a Moment to Remember

Somewhere Over There 8x10
Sometimes I'm inspired by a place I've visited. Sometimes it's a place someone else has shared that captures my attention to paint.

In this painting I felt connected to someone else's inspiration to take a photo. She shared it with her facebook friends, of which I'm happy to be one. I know there was no way I could recreate the moment that she felt when taking in this landscape, but I was going to try.

It was also inevitable that I would gift this painting to her, after all she was the one who captured the moment. I would now try to interpret it through paint.












Commission pricing begins at $50 for an 8x10 (unframed)- $70 for an 11x14 (unframed). Shipping is extra (if needed) and generally runs, $8-$15 dollars in the U.S. depending on the location. These are common sizes allowing you to purchase ready made frames. Keep in mind no glass or matting needed for an oil painting.

Please allow 4-6 weeks to complete.

                      
The process includes the time to confer back and forth plus the time to dry. I work only from your photograph, ( this is a must because of copyrights) keep in mind clear photos that show detail make for a better painting.  Contact me through this post or cshoreartwork@gmail.com




Somewhere Over There

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...