Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Fishing Tales

Catch and Release 11x14


Completed this recent commission for a couple, of their son fishing for Rainbow Trout in the streams out west. 

Coming up with a title can be just as difficult as painting. It needs to complete the story. What would you title this painting.

 Here's a few of the other ideas I had.


Fry, Fry Again

Dreaming of Rainbows

Angling for the Big One

The One That Got Away

Questions or perhaps to purchase one of my original unframed oil paintings on panels, please contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. Thanks for taking a look. Personal viewings easily arranged by appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...