Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Flocking to See the Cranes

Where in the world can you see every crane in one day. 

International Crane Foundation in Baraboo, Wisconsin. This wonder is now open since beginning renovations before covid. While camping near by at Mirror Lake, it was on my list of places to visit again, this time to take photos that would inspire me to paint. Here are just a few of my favorite poses.

I loved trying to capture their graceful nature and made use of some new gold paint to embellish.


Whooping Crane 1 8x10 
Whooping Crane 2 8x10


Siberian Crane 8x10

Black Crowned Crane 8x10


The International Crane Foundation will be having it's Grand Opening on September 18, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...