Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Spring is on My Mind

Focusing on my next display at River City Gallery. Thinking Spring, it isn't hard to imagine when the temperatures have begun to rise above freezing. Here's a sneak peek at what's to come, with a little new twist to some of my paintings showing off that glimmer of hope in gold and silver.

On the Verge of Spring 8x10 oil

The sun will be shining even longer come day light savings time. Changing in just another month on March 13.

Cattails return for Spring 8x10 oil

The silver frost will leave us with the arrival of bright green sprouts.

The Colors of Spring 8x10 oil

Blue, golden yellows and gray will soon be replaced along the Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...