Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Three Little Fishies

Each year in anticipation of warmer weather we get another fishing license. It's not like we catch any but the chance to get out near the water and cast a hopeful line is all I need. I even like watching people fish.

These three little fishies are my first actual paintings of fish. Maybe not 100% accurate but I enjoyed trying to capture the beautiful colors of their scales and eyes.

Sunfish 1 5x7 oil

Sunfish 2 5x7 oil

Sunfish 3 5x7 oil

Here's how the collectors have display them.



Here's a few more of my past fishing focus.

Happy Brice Prairie Fishing Derby this weekend.

Brice Excursion 8x10 oil

Sunny the Sunfish 8x10 oil

Catch and Release 11x14 oil
Patient Moments For A Nibble 8x10 oil
Bridge over Waters 8x10 oil


Sunny Days 8x10 oil

Fishing for a Compliment 8x10 oil


Anticipation-It's Harder 8x10 oil

Always Grace Under Pressure 8x10 oil
Copeland Boat Houses 11x14 oil

Launch at Breezy Point 8x10 oil

Tending Gil Nets 8x10 oil

Prairie Winter Camp 8x10 oil


No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...