Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Bigger or Smaller

 Thanks to Grounded Patio CafĂ© for making room for some of my paintings for the month of May. On display are a few from the past when I thought bigger is better. 

Grounded Patio Cafe will have a meet the artists on Tuesday, May 31 from 5-7pm. They are downtown La Crosse on Main Street.

 

For purchasing please contact me at

cshoreartwork@gmail.com

 

My art at Grounded Patio Cafe for May
 

Spring Beauties and Hide and Seek are from my early days of acrylic. For the past three years I’ve been painting with oil and scaled down my efforts. My  thinking was everyone has room for another small painting, plus I ran out of room in my house. Hope you enjoy my paintings as much as I did making them.

 

Hide and Seek 24x30 acrylic gallery wrap $295

Spring Beauties 24x30 acrylic gallery wrap $295

 

Grayton Hills Beach 8x10 framed oil $150
 
Coastal Dune Lake 8x10 framed oil $150


Street Cafe 8x10 oil framed $150



 

 Thanks for viewing

 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...