Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Fresh off the Easel from Larson's

 

Copeland Neighbors 8x10 oil 
 

It's still wet and needs to dry for a couple of weeks but I couldn't resist sharing. I've been working more with palette knife and thicker paint to achieve some interesting texture. Enjoy.

While attending the First Fridays Art Walk for my display at Larson's General I decided to paint. I had done several of the boat houses in the past and it was very popular. I selected a photo I had in my folio and enjoyed the evening chatting with those that stopped by and Josh one of the owners. A great way to spend the evening.

Hope you have the chance to stop by Larson's General, they are open everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, April 20 at Journey Lutheran Church

I'll be there with lots of unframed oil paintings for only $50 each. Checks and cash accepted.     Plus you can also order my book of im...