Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

On Display at Myrick Park Center

“Driftless Wonders”

   original oil paintings by Colleen Shore    

Art Exhibit at 

The Gallery at Myrick Park Center.

Featuring Landscapes and Nature,    

and Winter Wonders in Wisconsin

Evolving display through January 2023.

Typically the center is open Monday thru Fridays 8am-4pm. The Gallery is located in the La Crosse Room at Myrick Park Center which may have a private event, so it's best to check before stopping in. For hours and available viewing times call 608-782-2494. To purchase see Amber, Visitor Services Manager at the main office.. (Cash only with exact change, tax included in price.Thank you for understanding).

For my last change at Myrick Park Center I thought I'd celebrate the wonders of winter in Wisconsin. The locals have learned how to enjoy the cold weather and the beauty of our area.


  10% of gallery sales will be split between the Friends of the La Crosse River Marsh and WisCorps.

Chillin @ Elmaro 8x10 oil framed $150

 

Winter on the Vine @ Elmaro 8x10 oil framed $150

Bunnell's Bluff 8x10 oil framed $150

More Snow! Mount La Crosse 8x10 oil framed $150

Brice Excursion 8x10 oil framed $150

Trempealeau Tree 8x10 oil framed $150

 
On the Verge of Spring 8x10 oil framed $150

 

The Colors of Spring 8x10 oil framed $150




Thanks for viewing

Questions welcome cshoreartwork@gmail.com

 

 

Artists Comments– Colleen Shore 

While attending UW-La Crosse for Art, I began to learn what makes the Driftless area so special.  The La Crosse River Marsh was my first exposure to the wonders of the area. As a student, the trails were my own backyard to escape from my studies and discover the natural  world around me.

My connection to the area runs long and wide like the Mississippi. In my retirement in Onalaska, I’m creating art inspired by my surroundings  in order to connect and engage others to embrace the extraordinary.

A portion of gallery sales will be donated to the Friends of the La Crosse River Marsh and WisCorps. My thanks to those who are working at conserving our natural resources.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pools for Pelicans

Gone Fishing 11x14 oil on cradled panel $275   Fish Advisory Limit 1 Serving per Week.   Recommendations on safe limits for human co...