Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Thankful for Volunteers

Toiling Away at Perrot State Park 8x10 oil sorry about the shine on photo

To those that lend their skills, time and talents to helping organizations, thank you. What would the world be like without friends like these.

Thanks Peg and Pat for all their community service. 

I like to paint so I donate some of my paintings to show my appreciation. This way I'm turning my talents to say thank you. 

Thanks to Heart2Heart Pet Lifeline-who support vet care and pet food for those in need. 

These two paintings are for their upcoming Rummage and Craft  Sale fundraiser at 1900 Main Street in La Crosse on Saturday, September 12 from 8-2

8x10 oil
  
8x10 oil

Thanks ORA Trails-(Outdoor Recreational Alliance) who maintain and create a better outdoor experience in La Crosse

This painting is for Community Trail Farm upcoming fundraising auction.  

Forgotten Fields 11x14 oil

 Inquiries cshoreartwork@gmail.com 

 

Check out my Art Exhibit at Blue Heron Coffeehouse, 162 W. 2nd Street, Winona, MN

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places to Plein Air-West Salem Trip

Tree Trunks 8x10 oil unframed $75        I took advantage of our weekly drawing group outing to bring my box of paints. I've had several...