Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2026

What's Blooming

Lotus on the Lake 8x10 oil

Now that the heat of summer has warmed the local waters, the American Lotus can be seen blooming on Lake Onalaska. I headed out early to Nelson Park on the tip of French Island to hopefully find some blooms. Before meeting up with Drawn Together I painting this small plein air in oil.

 

Got my greens made and ready to paint

I'm now free to get out and do some more plein air painting. Been very focused on getting my art exhibit from Great to Grand set up and had a wonderful reception on Friday at Blue Heron. It's up until Sept. 27.

 
I'll be painting with other artist this coming Tuesday at the Farmers Market in Onalaska. Stop by and pick up your fresh produce, meet some artists and listen to music at Dash Park for the rest of the evening. 

Inquiries cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Blooming

Lotus on the Lake 8x10 oil Now that the heat of summer has warmed the local waters, the American Lotus can be seen blooming on Lake Onalaska...