| Workshop Study 8x10 Gouache |
It's been described like watercolor but has the feel of oil. Many artists that paint in oil like the transition. Well this cat isn't a big fan after a two day workshop. I do have an new appreciation for the medium and enjoyed learning from our instructor and meeting all the other participants. Many artists do it justice and their results are amazing. The image of the painting I did was a study from the demonstration. With guidance I think it came out reasonably well but the other paintings, from our field work, aren't even worth showing you.
I figure I'll continue to focus on my oil paints and maybe someday play around with gouache again. I still have a long way to go with oil painting and have 4 workshops ahead of me in Grand Marais and classes at Winona Arts Center to keep me on track.
Inquiries cshoreartwork@gmail.com
You do beautiful work Colleen as well as your beautiful attitude. Keep up the great work regardless of what you try or continue to do. All fun!
ReplyDelete