Followers

Monday, May 22, 2023

More Refuge Inspiration

 Everytime I visit the Refuge I come away with another painting. Some are so unexpected but need to be painted.

Father to the Rescue 8x10 oil


Here's a painting inspired after a visit to the Refuge. The road wasn't open but that didn't stop people from walking in to enjoy the day. I'm always drawn to people fishing..

 

Mark Your Calendar 

So You Don't Miss This

 Join me and half a dozen other artists to celebration the Refuge by plein air painting. I'll be on Pine Creek Dike painting. Catch other artists also at Kieps Landing. Can't wait to see what the day brings.


You can also swing by Elmaro just down the road afterwards for some more art of mine in the Crush Pad "Refuge Reflections". Questions at cshoreartwork@gmail.com



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...