Followers

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thankful for this Land-Happy Thanksgiving

 To celebrate the holidays I want to share a collection of my paintings of Trempealeau National Wildlife Refuge in a book form. Twenty pages with over 40 images of my original oil paintings.

I decided to put this together after seeing a neighbors travel book. So impressed that you can have these produced and really liked the quality of the 8x10 hardcover book that lays flat for perfect viewing. No words, just pictures, you fill in the blanks.

If you are interested I will be putting an order together for this Sunday Art Day, November 26. You know the one between Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.

To obtain one of your own email me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. The cost is $50 which includes tax. Shipping directly to you would be extra. Hopefully I can connect with you if you're in the area for pickup and get all delivered before Christmas.





















Thank you for viewing. Many of these paintings will be on display for their first time in January 2024 at the Blue Heron Coffee House in Winona and Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse.

cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...