Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

The Countdown to Next Show-One Month Away

River Time in Trempealeau 8x10 oil framed


Now that the last holiday commission is done, I'm able to focus on my first show for the new year 2024.

I'm busy finishing framing, cataloging and will begin with this blog the promoting of my next exhibition.

I call it You Are Here! and it will be displayed at the Blue Heron Coffeehouse in Winona. Many of the new paintings I've been keeping under wraps. Here's a sneak peak at one from the Village of Trempealeau.

Reception rescheduled for Friday, January 19, 5-7 for safer travel weather

Mark your 2024 calendar and join me for my reception 

at the Blue Heron Coffeehouse, Winona

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...