Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

A Beautiful Day at Red Pines to find my Art

 I chose Red Pines Cafe on Hwy Z in Brice Prairie for my Art Drop Day. They open at 7am  to 7pm today so you may still be the first to find it and it's yours to keep. Good Luck

Art Drop Painting

 

It's in this building-Hint Hint

 Why I love Red Pines

 It's always a great day to be a Red Pines Bar and Grill on Brice Prairie. For an early cup of coffee at the Red Pines Cafe to a sunset cocktail at  Pine Cone Bar. If you haven't been there, get there. Lots of special things to do, like Bourbon and Cigars, Music on the Deck, Trivia, Volley Ball, Rent a Kayak and some of my favorite pizza.

and now artwork for sale by CShore. Featuring artwork of Brice Prairie and a book of 26 images of my paintings.


Beautiful Day 8x10 oil unframed $50


Back in the Day 8x10 oil unframed $50


Dare Devils 8x10 oil unframed $50

Across the Pines 8x10 oil unframed $50

Morning at the Cafe 8x10 oil unframed $50

Brice Excursion 8x10 oil unframed $50

 

 "Brice Prairie Moments" Book-$50

Makes a great keepsake or gift

 

These paintings and my book are currently available for purchase at the Pines Cafe.



Coming up Sept 13 at Holmen Area Community Center



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Up -Feathered Friends & More at The Nature Place in La Crosse

 Looking forward to having another display of my original oil paintings at The Nature Place in La Crosse. From October through December 2024...