Followers

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Building Skills

Big Bend Ranch TX  8x10
 

                                                                            This weeks exercise was buildings.


Getting  it right is no easy task. Lots of lining up and correcting cues that create the perspective, that help you know it's a building.








One way artists can check their work is to turn it upside down and see if it still works.




This courtyard was especially challenging since the area was lined in bricks. 



Big Bend Settlers Homestead TX 8x10
I think a workshop with a professional is in my future to help me critic my efforts.

I'll keep a few of these to go back to at a later date.
Belize Bungalow 8x10

Saquaro Park Shelter AZ 8x10
These are 8x10's, numbers 13-18. You may have noticed I have skipped a number. I did the work but not the reveal.

Next up florals from photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...