Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Playing Around with Paint

If a brush is involved I'm game. I just love the process of applying paint. So when I saw a workshop on making and decorating your own kite I signed myself up and made a date night out of it, so my husband would join me.



I'm the decorator and he's the assembler. Food and drink were also involved but only after.


For $10 we joined Mary at the Winona Arts Center for a couple of hours of getting our creative on. I don't know how well they will fly, I may turn them into our campsite decor.





Oh and by the way I had to first stop off and assist Justin and Chris at my favorite park and do a little painting on a sign for them.


So instead of working on my own paintings for a day I went out to paint the town. 


1 comment:

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...