Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I Love the Flower Girl

Heron project at Riverside International Gardens-La Crosse
Judy-Creates display projects at West Salem Elementary School
detail of flowers on her current painting
She was the inspiration of the Cowsills song, The Rain, the Park and Other Things from 1967. As well as a mentor for myself.



Paint organization tip












I met Judy through a local garden club 20 some years ago. Of course it had to be flowers that brought us together and the love of art. She is a creative soul. From gardening, painting and sharing her talents and love of nature with her area school, her efforts make the world a better place.



Display Judy and husband Dan created for school




She motivated me to hold my first one woman show at the Pump House were she volunteers. Always giving me words of confidence.








You can really see her passion for nature comes through in all that she does.


Thank you Judy for all you do!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...